We encourage all pre-nursing and current nursing students to join SNA!
We are part of the National & California Nursing Student Association and we are the California State University San Marcos chapter. We attend nursing conventions, host local chapter meetings, participate in community events and much more!
We value supporting nursing students. Being a member of SNA is a great way to enrich your experience at CSUSM and connect you with other nursing students.
Come join us! We'd love to have you!
Visit nsnamembership.org to become a member today!
Please use the recruiter number 8018
Why join SNA?" "How will it benefit me?"
- You will be introduced to the leaders of the nursing profession
- Gain confidence to excel after graduation
- Receive information on volunteering out in the community
- Mentor new nursing students
- You can also put it on your resume
- But overall the experience is up to you to make it count!